AUTOMATIC ROTATING MONOBLOC WITH BOTTLES MANUALLY LOADING SYSTEM FOR FILLING AND CAPPING
This machine is suitable for small STILL WINE producers.
By pressing the General START button, the operator will initiate the various processing steps which provide for automatic and simultaneous filling and capping (bottles manually loading on rotating turntable with 5 manually rotating workstations).The semiautomatic capsuling and labeling process is initiated by pressing the Specific START button.
!! IMPORTANT !!! A single operator is able to operate the machine
!!! IMPORTANT !!! Equipment specially designed for tthose customers who require several changes in format as the operations of variation are very fast and very cheap (change in plastic rings). Therefore the machine is also suitable for the production of small batches at low cost.
!!! IMPORTANT !!! To guarantee a high quality level of the process RT300-5 is equipped as standard with a insufflation system of antioxidant gas (Nitrogen) PRE-CAPPING (standard).
!!! IMPORTANT !!! The supply system happens by gravity directly from the storage tank or from a buffer tank placed between the tank and the machine.
Transfer pumps aren’t needed in oreder to better guarantee the HIGH quality of your product.
For the same reason it does not happen CENTRIFUGATION, HEATING, AND VAACUM SUCTION of the product.
MACHINERY PARTICULARLY APPRECIATED BY ORGANIC WINE AND OIL PRODUCER
FILLING SYSTEM (glass bottles)
Composed by n° 1 patented stainless steel AISI 304 volumetric dispenser complete with filling head. It’s pneumatically controlled, easily dismantled, cleanable and sterilized.
Filling system adjustable from 0,25 to 1 Lt (optional. until lt 1,5-3).
Liquid supply must be happen for downfall throw direct connection from the main tank.
Nitrogen (or other inert gases) input at the end of the filling phase.
Possibility to use the filling machine independently from the other functions.
After the filling, the nitrogen cleans the filling head in order to dry perfectly the bottle.
4-jaw corking system complete with:
Cap dispenser (200 pieces.) functions via transparent semi-automatic revolving loader
Self-centering system of bottles
Used caps with a diameter of 22 – 26 mm and a maximum height of 45 mm (other dimensions are to be approved after having seen the sampling)
Cap type: One-piece cork; One-piece – double-washer cork+ agglomerated cork; Agglomerated cork; Synthetic cork.
1. An additional format bottles kit (composed by 5 plastic rings)
2. Spare kits for parts subject to wear (seals, valves, micro-switch, filter regulator)
3. Pre filling nitrogen insufflation system
4. Air evacuation pre-capping
5. Bottle Magnum 1,5 filling system (double pumps)
6. Automatic caps supplier with electric hopper
7. Bottles blowing and cleaning system with air or nitrogen or filtered air with 2 spouts manually drived applied as appendix on the left side. Equipped with stainless steel AISI 304 basin and structure
8. Automatic leveler
9. Pneumatic print system with quick drying ink buffer (12 letters on 4 lines)
10. Thermal transfer print system
11. Compressor Mod. FINI PROFESSIONAL MK ADVANCED Volt/Hz 230/50 – Tank capacity 100 lt – Sound pressure 76dB- Aspirating air 235 l/min – Max. operating pressure 10bar – Power supplied 2Hp – Power absorbed 1,5Kw
THE MACHNE IS ENTIRELY PRODUCED AT OUR FACTORY
DATI TECNICI MONOBLOCCO
Sturdy structure in AISI304 stainles steel carpentry
Dimensions: mm. 1750x730x2000 h
Weight : Kg 250
Workstations : 5 +2
Filling capacity : from lt 0,25 to lt. 1 adjustable ( OPTIONAL lt.1,5 -3 )
Air pressure : Bar 6
Production capacity : 400/500 filled and capped bottles per hour
Air consumption : 230 lt/min.
Filling system : Volumetric with atmospheric pressure. Not isobaric.
Air connection : ¼ “
Usable liquids : STILL WINE, oil, water, beer fermented in bottle, liqueur, fruit juices
Wine connection : 1 “
Type of bottles : glass round bottles, square bottles, shaped bottles (subject to our previous control)
Operating temperature : from 16°c to 25°
Process control : electro-pneumatic