COMPACT LINEAR AUTOMATIC SYSTEM
Filling and capping wine and beer bottles, from 0,30Lt to 3Lt
AUTOMATIC LINEAR MONOBLOC WITH LOADING BOTTLES ON TAPE FOR FILLING AND CAPPING.
PECULIARITY OF THE MACHINE:
1. Activity of a single operator for loading containers on the left side on the conveyor belt and unloading the container at the end of the line.
2. Machine designed for small and medium producers; ease in format changes, adaptability to production of small lots at low cost.
3. System equipped with automatic dispenser for razor-type cork (cork or synthetic) or crown (diameters 26, 29 and / or Bidule)
4. Filling system by means of four beaks with a diameter of 14.5 per drop, drawn from a tank with level control (included in the standard equipment)
Wine, vinegar, alcoholic beverages, water, beer and liquid products compatible with the filling system used.
1. Electric pump for product transfer from product storage tank to the filling system tank.
2. Filtering group with 20 plates 20×20.
3. Insufflation of antioxidant gas (nitrogen) in the pre-capping and / or pre-filling phase.
4. Creation of vacuum in the pre-capping phase.
5. Touch Screen with internet connection for remote assistance and remote management of production data (Industry 4.0).
6. Manual blower and / or rinser for sanitizing bottles.
Dimensions: (mm) 2900×700 h 1900
Air pressure: 6 bar
Air consumption: 200 l / min
Air connection: 3\8 “with tube D 10
Compressed air: filtered and dehumidified
Product connection: Garolla D40 (standard)
Process control: electro tire
Mechanical Base: AISI 304 stainless steel
Filling: from 0,30Lt to 3Lt, adjustable
Production capacity: 500-600 pieces / hour – 750ml format filled and capped
Filling system: with nozzle for gravity
Product: wine, beer, various liquids
Product temperature: from 16 ° C to 25 ° C
Power supply: 400V three-phase 50Hz (230V single-phase 50Hz on request)
Electric absorption: MAX 1.5 Kw